The Many Home Pest Control Services
Whether you live in the city or in the country, pests are a fact of life. They not only disturb your peace of mind; they can threaten or attack you, carry life-threatening diseases and damage your property. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of properties are damaged by pests like rats and termites around the world annually. This makes them more destructive than natural calamities like floods and hurricanes. For those areas conducive to pests, home pest control is a major part their daily chore.
Pests come in many different species, but the most numerous and destructive in Canada are rats, mice, birds, raccoons, squirrels, bats, skunks, chipmunks, termites, ants, cockroaches, spiders, centipedes, flies, fleas, bedbugs, bees and wasps. They are found all over the country in varying numbers. They like to live with or near us for the simple reason that we are an easy source of food and shelter.
Rats and mice have an insatiable appetite, can bite humans and also carry fatal diseases. Birds eat crops from the fields, make disturbing noises and dirty the roof, windows and ventilators with their droppings. Animals like raccoons and skunks raid garbage bin, spill garbage and accost people. Ants and termites damage walls, floors and furniture. Flies, cockroaches, fleas and bedbugs carry diseases. Spiders, centipedes, bees and wasps can attack and sting us.
The home pest control services offered by affordable pest control includes the following:
· Rat and Mice Removal: Exterminating rats and mice using allowed pesticides and other proven removal methods.
· Bird Control: Removing all the shelters that birds use in your home and taking appropriate measures to keep them out of your premises.
· Animal Control: Remove animals like raccoons, squirrels and skunks humanely and lawfully from your premises and preventing them from returning.
· Ants and Termites Removal: Exterminating ants, termites, bugs and other insects at the source of infestation using allowed insecticides and other proven removal methods.
· Insect Removal: Exterminating many insects such as spiders and centipedes using approved insecticides and other proven removal methods.
· Fleas and Bedbugs Removal: Exterminating parasitic pests like fleas and bud bugs using allowed pesticides and other proven removal methods.
· Bees and Wasps Removal: Removing bees and wasps safely using allowed pesticides and other removal proven methods.
· Flies and Cockroach Removal: Removing common household pests like flies and cockroaches using pesticides and other proven removal methods.
Removing and exterminating pests requires chemicals (pesticides), specialized equipment and technical know-how learned through training, education and experience. The remover/exterminator should also be aware of government rules concerning the animals to be removed, such as whether it is lawful to kill certain types of animals or not. Therefore, all the removals and exterminations are done by trained and licensed professionals.
Good home pest control focuses on a structured approach that involves evaluation of infestation, formulation of treatment plan, monitoring of the infested area, removing or exterminating the pests and taking preventive measures to check future infestation. If you are being harassed by pest infestation but have been postponing action because of cost issues, contact us today and ask about the various discount programs offered by Affordable Pest Control.